November 15 th, 2021
Commissioner BJ Smith, Commissioner Scott Hunt, Commissioner Tom Chernisky, Tanya Kvarta, Elyse Kirchner, Rebecca Valle, Tracy Selak, Tracy Shultz, Fred Oliveros, Michelle Rager, Jessica Riffer (UpStreet Architect)
- Approval of Minutes: September 20th, 2021 meeting minutes: Approved motion Commissioner Scott Hunt / second, Commissioner BJ Smith. No discussion.
- Review of requested financials: (See attachment): September balance sheet made available to all in attendance. Approved motion Commissioner Hunt / second, Commissioner Smith. No discussion.
- Reinvestment Committee Meeting: Ad hoc: No new plans to discuss. Current plans underway.
- Operational Oversight Committee (OOC) meeting schedule: Motion was made by Commissioner Hunt to approve changing OOC meeting schedule from monthly to bi-monthly beginning January 2022. Motion was seconded by Commissioner Smith. No further discussion
- Expansion and revision to OOC board: Further discussion is needed
- Walk-in Crisis Request for Proposal (RFP) Construction Bids Announcement: Jessica Riffer, Upstreet Architects, announced bids with all in attendance. Total construction cost $595,269.00. Jessica to contact bid winners and to move forward with next phase(s). Motion was made by Commissioner Hunt to approve Marmat Construction (general contractor), MARC Service, Inc.(HVAC), K&K Plumbing Co., Inc., and Leverknight Electric bid winners of the RFP. Motion was seconded by Commissioner Smith.
- Consumer/Family Satisfaction Team (CFST) Contract Approval: C/FST service description explained to all in attendance. Contract signatures obtained by all commissioners. Motion to approve C/FST contract was made by Commissioner Hunt. Motion was seconded by Commissioner Smith. No further discussion.
- Behavioral Health of Cambria County (BHoCC) Key Initiatives for 2021: No new key initiatives for 2021 to discuss at this time. Current initiatives are in collaboration with Magellan.
- Family Interaction Training/Therapy (FIT)
- Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS)
- Suicide Prevention
- Magellan Behavioral Health (MBH) Updates:
- New Medical Director – Dr. Charles “Chip” Altman
- 2021 BHoCC Trainings: UPDATE: All trainings will be held via in-person (Cambria County Academic Center) and transition to zoom if needed due to COVID regulations. More information can be found on our FB page or website www.bhocc.org.
- Report to the Community (RTC): December 10th, 10am-Noon, via Zoom
- Executive Session: 11:40am-11:53am for personnel matter. No decisions were made.
Adjourn: Motion to Adjourn: Approved motion Commissioner Hunt / second Commissioner Smith. No discussion.
Next meeting: December 13 th, 202