July 18, 2022
Conference on the Park
Central Park Complex Bldg., 110 Franklin Street, 1st Floor, Johnstown, PA 15901
Commissioner Scott Hunt, Tracy Selak, Tanya Kvarta, Rebecca Valle, Elyse Kirchner, Fred Oliveros, Tracy Shultz
- Approval of Minutes: May 23 rd, 2022 meeting minutes: No Quorum
- Review of requested financials: (See attachment):
- April balance sheet made available to all in attendance.
- No discussion/no quorum
- Approval of Consumer/Family Satisfaction Team (CFST) contract:
- Contract being sent to the commissioner’s office for signature
- Reinvestment Committee Meeting: Ad hoc
- Walk-in Crisis delayed due to back ordering of doors.
- Final walk-through in September.
- Opening in the fall.
- RFI letter for Intensive Family Coaching, a derivative of PCIT, for children ages 2-7, was sent to providers.
- 1 letter of intent received
- Early stages of discussion for a homeless shelter
- Behavioral Health of Cambria County (BHoCC) Key Initiatives for 2022: All 2022 key initiatives are in collaboration with Magellan
- Suicide Prevention
- Family Interaction Training / Therapy (FIT)
- Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS)
- Magellan Behavioral Health (MBH) Updates:
- Recovery in the Valley, September 24th, 1pm-5pm, Roxbury Park
- 2022 BHoCC Trainings: UPDATE: All trainings will be held via in-person (Cambria County Academic Center) and transition to zoom if needed due to COVID regulations. More information can be found on our FB page and/or website www.bhocc.org.
- LGBTQ; Working with Parents & Families: July 15th, 9am-4pm
- Trauma-Informeded Care – August 10th , 9am-4pm
- Certified Peer Specialist Training – August 15th – August 25th , 9am-5pm
- Certified Peer Specialist Training – August 15th – August 26th , 9 am – 5 pm
- Narcan Administration – August 18th, 2 pm-4 pm
- Ethical Principles for Mental Health Professionals: September 16th, 9am-12pm
- Motivational Interviewing (x2) – September 27th & 28th, 9am-4pm
- SMART Goals – October 13th, 9am-4pm
- Motivational Interviewing TOT – November 1st, 2nd, 3rd , 9am-4pm
- What is a “Recovery Community Organization” (RCO) – November 17th, 9am-5pm
- Report to the Community – December 2nd, 10am-1pm
Adjourn: Motion to Adjourn: No quorum
Next meeting: September 19 th, 2022